Saturday, November 4, 2017

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

You may have seen this delicious, massive muscled hunk Davide Zongoli a few times in the past and he never fails to impress.
If I can't find a hot South American, I do enjoy myself a nice blond red-head to spice things up and David has it. That face and five o clock shadow gets me. The aerialist and pole dancer is looking stunning in these dreamy, sexy, tempting photos, showing off his incredible physique and luring us in with that amazing bulge and butt again...I'm such a sucker.... once again. Yes, he’s an acrobat, that’s how you get the kind of upper body definition this man is so famous for. Of course, every other inch of him has us intrigued too. It has my mind racing of course.  He’s handsome, buff, incredibly sexy and very talented too. And, to make him even hotter he a dancer. Would any of you pass up the opportunity to get to know him on a personal level? No, of course not. If you get the chance David drop by the Casa in your free time would you?
Oh....I see David must feel the same way about an afternoon of wanton times and tangled sheets!!!!

40 comments:

  1. He’s just make me salivate.....................

    ReplyDelete
  2. wanton times and tangled sheets? is that not the name of your forth coming autobiography?

    ReplyDelete
  3. His huge thighs and ass are amazing. To be caught between them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! He's a beast! I think this may bust your candy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, he's a strapping chap, isn't he?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've passed out on the streets of Hershey a few times now... delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't mind spending an hour or two bouncing quarters off of that man's behind. That's all the bouncing my heart will allow, not to mention my husband. I can dream, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honey, I think you could bounce a roll of half dollars off his behind!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, Maddie, but I'm going for distance, and I don't want to bruise that luscious piece of art! Now if he wants to be bruised, I think I can work with that.

      Delete
  8. Yes. He's the total package. Could you imagine that swing above your bed???

    More, PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a luscious boy. I love a baby face on a nice body.

    Mistress call him now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's quite acrobatic, too. I've seen the proof ....

    ReplyDelete
  11. About two years ago on our travels we saw his aerial performance. Amazing strength.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Incredible look and body here. Perfect shape...great modeling. I look forward to much more of him in and out of clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! He has one adorable face. Thanks for sharing this one. Off to ogle more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. He has quite a few very nice candy pouches......

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now this guy is one incredibly hot dude. woof!!! That slightly furry chest....that ass, that bulge... excuse me now......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, David - - if Maddie doesn't call.....I will!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you don't like sloppy seconds dear.

      Delete
  17. There are no words to describe how beautiful this man is.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love a aerialist above the bed!!!! He is drop dead SEXY!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What some hard candy and a bombshell to die for!!! That chest and thighs are to just lick for days.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes!!! His ASS of Life!!!! Also his eyes and those thighs of thunder...hot damn, he's a cutie!!! Going back to his ass...again and again...I'm willing to loose my tongue hard-on between his cheeks. 💦💦💦👅😆👅😆❤❤❤🐐🐐 oh, hell, I'll just dive in..

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous11/04/2017

    You’re such a sucker? Join the club.
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  22. He has some nerve giving us hot flashes with that boyish face and the awesome hard body and bubble butt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous. Those little briefs barely fit him.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah, I seem to have lost all talent of saying anything......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a bit of dry mouth myself still.

      Delete
  25. Something to keep me warm on a winter's night.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Who can resist a handsome guy like that - a complete package in more than one way!

    ReplyDelete
  27. It appears we have a sell out today dears!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!