Friday, July 14, 2017

OFF GLAMPING.......

It's the weekend, and I'm off to the good ole' Pocono Mountains to see good long time, dear old, old, and I do mean old friend Winfred, and friends at a lovely little spot called the Woods Campground for a weekend of frolic, fun, nature and maybe even tan my bare fanny! Just click the tag to see more posts about the place. I just hope I don't get caught in a Bear trap. I reckon I best get the honey pot ready, just to be safe. Now... how about some Soulseachers to get the weekend started. This song back in the day always gets me going to an ass shake right quick.....

See y'all next week! 
💋

13 comments:

  1. I love me some of that,song. Have a good time this weekend. Don't burn your junk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your honey pot is ALWAYS ready, dear! I have never heard that song, but it made me shake my fat ass! and did you know I like bears? (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still taken aback whenever you mention the Poconos. I can't get the lilting "Beautiful Mount Airy Lodge" out of my head and then I picture you soaking in a champagne glass bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good time! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo! Bear Trap! I sure hope you get caught up in one or four.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I predict someone named Yogi will want to eat your pic-a-nic basket. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are we getting more Argentina post, and your life right now! I loved this song back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right, it's your annual glamping trip. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Remember what Ranger Smith says, don't feed the bears.

    Unless you're in the privacy of your own tent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't leave. Watch those bear....they will eat you up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A glamping we will go! Do you like bears, Mistress? I thought you might find all that hair a bit ticklish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What? Another getaway?? Now I'm really starting to get envious. I'm sure you won't need traps to catch bears....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Make sure you don't burn your bottom! And I love that song, it's been in my head all day since I played it over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!