Friday, October 9, 2015

LADIES AND GERMS.....MADDELYNN HATTER

 
One of my favorite Brooklyn drag queens ......the fabulous Maddelynn Hatter performing at the amazing drag venue Drag Carnage, where only the most amazing queens are asked to perform.
 
Love this candid of Maddelynn on the right with Rhea Litre.

 
I just adore Maddelynn's creepy looks and style, and I swear, it's not just because we share the same name! Here is her number Stand Down by Little Mix, and if your so inclined, she also performs Lana Del Rey's Let Me Put on a Show For You, one of my favorite numbers from a queen. Gives me chills. If American Horror Story ever needs a drag queen....Maddelynn is it!!! 

4 comments:

  1. What an amazing performer! Creepy look, but extremely well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl, I LIVE ME SOME MADDELYNN HATTER! She can. Really rouse a crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! She is amazing and by those performances and her style, you can tell she truly enjoys what she's doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect choice for Miss October!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!