Monday, July 7, 2014

RINGING OF WEDDING BELLS

Hi Everybody!!!!!!!
 
 
The Mistress is indeed back in the States from a LOVELY vacation from Amsterdam, more on that soon I hope after I get out of the Betty Ford. I just got back to the Casa yesterday. Back from Amsterdam last week, and then to the ancestral home for the Fourth of July. But I wanted to give my best friends, The Capital Street Duo I huge CONGRATULATIONS on finally tying the knot, and living in sin after 14 years!!!!! Yes they were married just a few hours ago in a lovely, quaint ceremony right in their home Wyndham Hall!!!! All thanks to marriage becoming now legal in Pennsylvania. I love them both and wish you both many more years of continued love, caring, hilarity, and new wonderful memories.
 
 
I wonder which car they will be leaving in for their honeymoon?????? The honeymoon??? They will be coming to the Casa du Borghese for four days!!!!!!! They have such high standards huh? Boy, I best really get this place cleaned up, right quick!!!!
 
 
The lovely wedding cake and silver cake slicer I got for them on their special day. A white cake layered with strawberries inside.
 
Congratulations to you Both Again my loves!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOX
Nothing like a wedding to put one in a good mood, and all tingly!!!! Oh where's my handkerchief........
 
PS-I hope to post about the trip soon. So much to get caught up on at work and the Casa before I head to the Pocono's for a four day glamping weekend this week. *Ducts from the flying debris.*

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you both!!!!! Such a happy ending for so many....finally!!! That cake looks so glorious.!!!! Enjoy the moment. Also so glad your back....if even for a blink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on their momentous occasion! I see why your such good friends, neither of you can wear white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhh, she wore a lovely shade of fuchsia..

      Delete
  3. So cool!!!! I wish them both best wishes. I guess we can forgive you for this on a special occasion, but you must be haggard from the travel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to haggard, but I could use a remedy for stretchmark's around the mouth.

      Delete
  4. Warmest wishes to them both on this special day!!!!!! Those pictures are stunning? I like the first myself. Four day weekend coming up?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I love a good wedding. But Squeee! Just about a month til I hit Philly. Have they stocked up on gin and rum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Lord...............will that town be dry as a burnt skillet.

      Delete
    2. With the mistress around?

      Delete
  7. cheese louise, do you EVAH rest in your own bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mistress is always in his own bed. Beside someone. Or under someone. Or on top of someone.............

      Delete
  8. What a sweet post for dear friends! Best of luck to you both!!!! And you have been missed dear, won't you stay put?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another wedding, and a fabulous one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best wishes to both of you!!!!! Were you a minxy bridesmaid Mistress? That cake is going right to my waist.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the Happy Couple! And glamping? We want photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What good news! Congrats to them on their ceremony. You are going again!?! You need to take a,staycation damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why that would explain all the traffic jams in Harrisburg yesterday!!!!!!! Long love the happiness and love. that cake is so sweet, you do have a huge heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to them both!!!!! They give is single gals hope yet!!!! We have missed you also. Love the car pic selection, how fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did someone mention CAKE?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just wanna know did they eat the cake elegantly or smash it in each others faces? Congrats to them! About time your back. Do you even remember where you work?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that's so nice!!!!!! Congrats to the "newlyweds"! Had no idea you were back from your trip. Spill!!!!!!! And so down will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now.....did they beak in the newlywed bed, or are they over those old things? And I hope they didn't do anything naughty with that cake?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!