Saturday, April 5, 2014

FROM THE CANDY SHOP

In today's Candy Shop we have some smooth, vanilla sweet confection, but I have the feeling he is anything but vanilla!!!! 
 
 
 Simon Sherry-Wood is one of the two newcomers this season bringing bulgier man meat to RuPaul's infamous Pit Crew, but it's hardly his first time on the tube. Fans with a sharp eye may recognize the rising  model from The Real World: Paris when he was a quiet roommate from Ireland. He recently turned heads with his frighteningly sexy Halloween costume that he did with friend Courtney Act,  that was anything but quiet. Simon says that he enjoys the show and finds it fun on set depending on how cute the underwear was that day, and it got cold a few times, which isn't conducive to everything looking its best he says! Simon himself has done drag, but only at Halloween where a local queen would paint him up. Outside the show he is a rising model and is currently designing a range of apparel and works for  Andy Lecompte, a Los Angeles-based celebrity hairstylist. I would say he is definitely adding more bulge to the show, no? I am confident I could do him up right! In drag of course!
 

10 comments:

  1. This is the kind of Candy shop I like, non fattening! I would have tapped Simon years ago on Real World....he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sweet! I feel as though Im sitting there watching him undress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does the term "all day sucker" come to mind when looking at Simon? He's a fine addition to the Pit Crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A better question would be How may licks does it take?

      Delete
  4. I'm sure Ru said, I don't pay you to speak. Just look hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MMM, MMM, DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who am I to pass on candy from the shop. Not I ! Ill take a doudle helping honey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Simon would make a nice addition to my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he has a cigarette; immediate turn-off. he's a sourball, not a sweet vanilla buttercream. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand you have to watch out for those Irish boys! And I clicked that link....sexy and gross may be better!!!! That was some costume!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead darling, tell me something fabulous!